Feudi di San Gregorio（福地酒庄）
近些年来，Feudi di San Gregorio（福地酒庄）一直是一个大型酒庄团体的核心，每个酒庄成员都有其独立的结构，但都秉承着相同的价值观：对该片区域及其当地葡萄品种抱有强大信心；生产最优质的“当代”葡萄酒；公司行为以客户和客户需求为本。穿越意大利的不同区域，参观拥有不同背景和规模的酒庄，是我们为未来几年内设立的目标，伟大而具有挑战性。
With Goleto and Gulielmus the Capaldo Family would like to celebrate the intimate relationship between the family and their homeland: Irpinia.
In the almost 10 years of research preceding the first “official” vintage of each wine, we challenged ourselves consistently every season, both in the vineyard and in the cellar. This is how these iconic wines were born, with our feet firmly on the ground and our eyes staring at the generations to come.
We produce the finest and most enjoyable wines from the best vineyards in terroirs with strong heritage and native grapes grown in the most sustainable manner.
Our “Love-brands” – speaking an unpretentious, dynamic and engaging language – establish a passionate, joyful and value-oriented (culture, sustainability, taste for beauty) relationship with our consumers.
Sustainability and values
Tranformation into Benefit Company
Since 10 May 2021 Feudi di San Gregorio is a Benefit Company. The objectives of common benefit pursued by the company have been identified as follows.
In particular, with the ultimate aim of safeguarding and promoting the natural environment, and the social and cultural heritage of the Irpinian territory and its community, Feudi di San Gregorio intend to pursue the following objectives:
- Encourage and stimulate the strengths expressed by all those who wish to generate value for Irpinia and its community with the aim of promoting a regenerative development model.
- Build an ever-growing interdependence with all our suppliers, in particular the wine growers/grape suppliers, through a constant heedful exchange of culture and know- how for the promotion and sharing of sustainable and circular practices.
- Promote cooperation and art projects as well as cultural events as a means of enriching and inspiring the community.
- Boost the value of all our employees so they can fully express their potential in the dynamic, serene and cohesive climate of a company that cares about their well-being, sense of belonging, motivation and satisfaction.
- Familiarise customers with the culture and values of the territory while fostering the positive conviviality that wine represents.
Transparency and company data
Consiglio di Amministrazione
- Dott. Antonio Capaldo, Presidente esecutivo
- Dott.ssa Cynzia Alvino, Consigliere
- Prof.ssa Giuseppina Capaldo, Consigliere
- Avv. Luciano Acciari, Consigliere
- Prof. Antonio Capaldo, Consigliere
- Dott. Massimo Terzulli, Consigliere
- Dott. Lelio Fornabaio, Presidente
- Dott.ssa Anna Porcelli, Sindaco
- Dott. Mauro Ferraro, Sindaco